Voicehub Content Policy
Voicehub is a platform for communities to discuss, connect, and share in an open environment, home to some of the most authentic content anywhere online. The nature of this content might be funny, serious, offensive, or anywhere in between. While participating, it’s important to keep in mind this value above all others: show enough respect to others so that we all may continue to enjoy Voicehub for what it is.
While Voicehub generally provides a lot of leeway in what content is acceptable, here are some guidelines for content that is not. Please keep in mind the spirit in which these were written, and know that looking for loopholes is a waste of time.
Content is prohibited if it
- Is illegal
- Is NSFW (not safe for work), such as pornography
- Is any kind of pornography
- Is sexual or suggestive content involving minors
- Encourages or incites violence
- Threatens, harasses, or bullies or encourages others to do so
- Is personal and confidential information
- Impersonates an individual or entity in a misleading or deceptive manner
- Uses Voicehub to solicit or facilitate any transaction or gift involving certain goods and services
- Is spam
In addition to not submitting unwelcome content, the following behaviors are prohibited on Voicehub:
- Asking for votes or engaging in vote manipulation
- Breaking Voicehub or doing anything that interferes with normal use of Voicehub
- Creating multiple accounts to evade punishment or avoid restrictions
We have a variety of ways of enforcing our rules, including, but not limited to
- Asking you nicely to knock it off
- Asking you less nicely
- Temporary or permanent suspension of accounts
- Removal of privileges from, or adding restrictions to, accounts
- Adding restrictions to Voicehub communities, such as adding NSFW tags
- Removal of content
- Banning of Voicehub communities
Reporting of Violations
Every user on Voicehub regardless of their role can at any time report any kind of content to us using the "Report" functionality accessible via the three dots on every piece of content. If deemed necessary according to this policy, the Voicehub team will take action to handle the violation.
Moderation within communities
Individual communities on Voicehub may have their own rules in addition to ours and their own moderators to enforce them. Voicehub provides tools to aid moderators, but does not prescribe their usage. However, this content policy always takes precedence and violations of any rule here will lead to necessary actions taken by the Voicehub team, regardless of community specific rules.